So, I have an awesome sister who won an awesome trip to awesome New York and made the awesome decision to add awesome ME as her awesome plus one. ISN’T THAT AWESOME?
And I CANNOT wait. We’re going to be spending three days in NYC and I really want to make the most of it so I’m in intense planning mode right now. But the thing is, I’ve already been to New York twice with school trips, so I’ve seen the basics: Statue of Liberty, Times Square, Museum of Natural History, Empire State Building, Central Park …
And now I’m building up a bucket list of different things to do in New York and it has to be—wait for it—awesome.
I found a few things so far, but if any of you has recommendations, please please please feel free to write them in the comments below!
- Visit 9/11 Memorial
- Go to a hidden bar (like The Back Room)
- Visit City Hall Station
- A tour of Brooklyn
- A show on Broadway (because it’s way too magical and I’ll never get enough of it!)
- Chelsea Market
- Eat a pretzel (or fourteen)
- The Earth Room
- The Way Station (I’m not even a Doctor Who fan (YET?), shame on me, but I feel like this is the kind of place I’m going to feel right at home. Somehow.
- Then She Fell, by Third Rail Project (because Lewis Carroll is one of my favourite writers EVER)
And that’s all I have so far! So let me know what else I should be doing! Looking forward to see your suggestions, and to write to you all about my trip in few weeks!