I have been tagged by the wonderful Nerd in New York for the Sunshine Blogger Award, and I’m so excited to answer her questions! Thank you so much, Balie! And if you’ve never wandered to her blog check it out and make sure to follow her!
- Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator has given you.
- Nominate 11 other people and give them 11 new questions to answer.
- List the rules.
1. If you could be an author, who would you be?
I wish I had her imagination.
2. What book(s) do you wish you wrote?
3. How fast of a reader are you?
I’m probably the slowest reader on Earth. It takes me about five minutes to read a single page and if I get the slightest bit distracted I can ‘read’ a whole chapter before noticing I have no clue what I just read.
4. Which book character would you totally want
to meet, but fear might kill you?
Probably Bellatrix Lestrange. (God, I really wish I could think of non-HP-related answers, but nope!)
5. What books have you cried over (if any)?
Not that many. Harry Potter 6 and 7, All the Bright Places, The Book Thief, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, The Fault in Our Stars, okay maybe a lot of books after all …
6. What do you do besides reading?
And I travel!
Also, I try to do homemade soaps and stuff like that
but fail every time. Except shampoo!
7. How would you react if all the books suddenly
disappeared from the world?
I would probably decide this in the life mission I was waiting for, build up an awesome team of bookworms, and we would travel the world
for a wonderful quest to get the books back!
8. Book-to-movie adaptions: Like or hate?
Love. It’s so much fun to complain about.
And sometimes it’s exactly like the book and I couldn’t be happier. 🙂
9. What book have you been dying to read, but haven’t gotten
the chance to?
Too many. I’m ashamed. (But slow reader, remember?) But mostly This Savage Song, by Victoria Schwab. Every time I see it on my shelves I take it, hug it, and say to it, ‘Soon’.
10. Would you rather get paid to read books, review books,
or blog about books?
To read books.
11. WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT ONE OF YOU FAVORITE AUTHORS IS STANDING ACROSS THE STREET FROM YOU WHAT DO YOU DO?
Wish I could act like a human being but I’m too much of a groupie. Sorry!
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- Favourite book?
- Favourite city?
- Favourite song?
- If you could ‘Obliviate’ yourself so you could read a book like the first time, without any memory of it, which one would it be?
- If you could go back in time to live a trip or a day exactly the same way, where would you go?
- Morning or night person?
- So we built a time machine and the ripple theory was proven completely false, so we’re letting everyone use it once to choose in what year they want to spend the rest of their lives. What year do you choose?
- What’s your idea of a perfect day?
- A yoga retreat in Bali or a cruise up in the North?
- In your opinion, what is the best post you wrote on your blog?
- DejahGatz, from Effit-LetsGo
- Kenyon, from LostGirlTravelling
- Debby, from AlwaysBooking
- Catherine, from BookWonderlandWeb
- Melissa, from BookNerdMomo
- Sara, from FreadomLibrary
- Katherine, from KatherineIsBoring (Though, really she’s not boring, promise.)
- Leigh, from TheGlobeDiary
- Nicole, from AwayinNeverland
- Urška, from SlovanianGirlAbroad
- FumblingThroughItaly (Sorry, I couldn’t find your name on your blog!)
I’m looking forward to read your answers!