I’m really excited to start this new series of posts! I’ll be sharing a Top 10 on the 10th day of each month, featuring a different book theme every time, and I invite you to share your thoughts or top 10 in the comments below, or in a new post of your own! (Make sure to let me know so I can see your answers.)
This month’s theme is First Lines, more specifically in YA books. Here we go!
10. Breathe, Sarah Crossan
9. The Blackthorn Key, Kevin Sands
8. If I Stay, Gayle Forman
7. Extraordinary Means, by Robyn Schneider
6. Marked, by P.C Cast + Kristin Cast
5. The Perks of Being a Wallflower, by Stephen Chbosky
4. This Savage Song, by Victoria Schwab
3. Playing for the Dead, Michelle Falkoff
2. Ten Thousand Skies Above You, Claudia Gray
1. The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, by C.S. Lewis
So these are my favourite opening lines. Lines that made me read the book,
or even buy the book. What do you think?
Let me know below!
Thanks for reading!