Hello, everyone! I felt like creating a book tag, so here it is.
1. Make a post of your own in which you name a book that you would want to read for each of the holidays below. (Feel free to change the holidays if you celebrate different ones!)
2. Tag at least 5 bloggers to do it at their turn.
3. Link back to audreywritesabroad so she can see your post!
4. Have fun!
1. Christmas – Any Harry Potter Book
I don’t know why, but for me this series really have a christmasy feeling. I just want to read it cozy by the fire while it’s snowing outside. And I would do anything to live a Christmas at Hogwarts. ❤
2. Halloween – Practical Magic
I mean, witches. What’s more Halloween than that?
3. Summer Break – The Spectacular Now
It really has a summer feel, I believe.
4. Labor Day – How to Be a Bawse
This book is the perfect motivation to work hard to achieve my goals. I loved it, and I’m definitely going to read it again!
5. Valentine’s Day – The Selection
Do I need to explain? ❤
6. Canada Day – Jeanne Fille du Roy
It’s more a book Québécois than a Canadian one, but whatev. I made the rules, I can break them.
7. Easter – Paper Towns
Because it has this egg-hunt feel with the clues and search for Margot.
8. Remembrance Day – A Farewell to Arms
Because I’ve been meaning to read this Hemingway classic for too long.
9. New Year’s Day – Isla & the Happily Ever After
I LOVE New Year’s Eve and Day, and it was so great how they were used in this book. 🙂
10. YOUR BIRTHDAY – The Hunger Games series
Not exactly a holiday, but worth being celebrated! And on mine, the best gift I could make myself is to read The Hunger Games. I love this series so much I could read it over and over again without ever getting bored.
That’s it for me!
What do you think of my answers? What would you read on those holidays?