Hola book blogging community! I hope you’re all doing well! I felt like having a little fun with a new book tag, and I thought about constellations and zodiac signs. I have no idea if this has been done before, apologies for not doing my research. But here I go!
- Make a post of your own in which you share a book you believe matches with each zodiac sign, explaining why.
- Copy the rules in your post.
- Tag 5 to 10 bloggers to do the same at their turn. (Or more, who am I to stop you!)
- Link the creator of the post, audreywritesabroad, in your post so she can see your answers! 🙂
- You can use the header image I made if you want to. If you don’t like it and want to make one of your own, go ahead!
- Have fun!
1. CAPRICORN – Hardworking, stubborn, straightforward
I’ll go with The Maze Runner, by James Dashner, because you gotta give it to these kids: you need to have all of these qualities in order to get out of that BATSHIT CRAZY MAZE.
2. TAURUS – Good taste, sensual, stubborn, down to Earth
This makes me think of Tamlin, in A Court of Thorns and Roses, by Sarah J. Maas. (Book Discussion here.) He sure is stubborn. And in that first novel, he was all that to my naive little eyes.
3. VIRGO – Successful, creative, clever
Definitely Moxie, by Jennifer Mattieu. I mean, those zines? Way to go, girl!
4. AQUARIUS – Innovative, admired, eccentric, distant
KAZ BREKKER, KAZ BREKKER, KAZ BREKKER, KAZ BREKKER. I can’t think of anyone else than Kaz, from Six of Crows, by Leigh Bardugo. I mean, he’s definitely innovative (every time he’s in trouble he finds the most surprising way to get out of it), admired (by me, mostly), eccentric (the best characters usually aren’t conventional) and distant (that love story with Inej takes foreeeever it was torture!) But worth it. (Book Discussion here.)
5. GEMINI – Dynamic, many talents, likes games
My answer is Since You’ve Been Gone, by Morgan Matson. Because of Sloane, mostly. She’s definitely dynamic, she has many talents, and she sure likes games. I mean, the book is basically about that big game she made up!
6. LIBRA – Irresistible, adventurous, indecisive
I’ll go with Eclipse, by Stephenie Meyer. Because in that one Bella is wayyyy indecisive concerning Team Jacob or Edward, the finale checks the adventurous criteria, and I admit that I just couldn’t resist reading that series more than once. Busted. (Photo of Book 4 because for some reason I can’t find #3.)
7. PISCES – Free, sensual, sensitive
This makes me think of The Sun is Also a Star, by Nicola Yoon. I won’t explain, it just does. (Book Discussion here.)
8. CANCER – Sensitive, friend-oriented, forgives but doesn’t forget
Well, that sounds like The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Ann Bashares, to me! It’s all about friendship, it’s about four beautiful, sensitive teenage girls, and Carmen is the kind of girl that forgives but doesn’t forget.
9. SCORPIO – Self-reliant, powerful, secretive, wise
Um, that’s like the definition of Rowan, right? So Heir of Fire, Sarah J. Maas, without a doubt. Also, fun fact, I’m a Scorpio!
10. ARIES – Brave, independent, impulsive, hates to be restricted
Okay, so Katniss Everdeen, right? Brave? Check. Independent? Check. Impulsive? Big check. Hates to be restricted? Well … we all saw what happens when she is.
11. LEO – Creative, popular, faithful
My answer is Gemina, Jay Kristoff and Amy Kaufman. This series is definitely creative, and has become pretty popular, and the male characters are always so faithful, which I dig.
12 – SAGITARIUS – Open-minded, loving, insensitive
I’ll go with Aristotle & Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe, by Benjamin Alire Saenz. Aristotle can be a little insensitive, but once Dante opens his mind he becomes this beautful, loving human being. 🙂
That’s it for me!
What do you think of my answers?