Last month, I was nominated by the lovely Charlotte Annelise (check out her blog it’s wonderful!) and the amazing Maria, from Bookgraphy (also check out that wonderful blog!) for the Unique Blogger Award. Thank you again ladies for thinking of me!
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
1. What is your favourite hobby other than reading?
Traveling! Also, sewing. I love to make bags, especially using recycled fabrics.
2. What is your fashion style like?
I used to study fashion design, and I loved original, flashy things. But now I only wear second-hand clothes, or if I buy something new it’s going to be with a material, quality, and style that last over the years because the Earth. 💜🌎
3. Describe your perfect day.
I wake up early and somehow I’m not tired.
I write the entire morning, then I read the entire afternoon.
For dinner, I eat out with friends and they understand all of my bookish references.
I don’t feel stressed a single minute of the day.
1. Which is the most challenging post you’ve ever written on your blog?
2. What is your favorite OTP?
Ahhh! So many! But the first that comes to mind right now is Feyre and Rhys. 🙂
3. If you had the chance to write a book, what would it be about?
Well, actually, I write books all the time!
The one book I wrote that’s the most ready, and that I’d love to see published soon (fingers crossed) is about a girl (Devonna) who cannot physically feel anything except the touch of ghosts. Here’s a little more info about Devonna. The first chapters of this book even won me a prize with the Penguin Random House Canada Student Award for Fiction! (Yes, yes, I’m bragging, so what?)
- Ashley Rae, from Thrifty Bibliophile
- Jaynie, from Pages and Miles
- Kelly, from Just Another Book in the Wall
- Alex, from Scribbles & Stories
- Kristina, from Books-and-Daschunds
- Emma, from Emma Reads too Much
- Danielle, from Life of a Litarary Nerd
- And you, there! Yes you! 🙂
- What is your favorite kind of villain in a book?
- If you could live in a fictional world (other than Hogwarts), which one would it be?
- If you could live anywhere in the real world, where would it be?
That’s it for me! But don’t go away just yet!
Why don’t you take a minute to check out a sneak-peek of my Work-in-Progress right here!
But if you really have to go I understand 😦
Until next time …