Already two years have gone by since my first YA ONLINE BOOK CLUB, and I thought I should definitely celebrate this with a giveaway! The prize is a $15 Amazon gift card! Thank you so much to everyone who reads the Book Club’s books with me, and to those who’ll be joining me in the future! You’re awesome!
All the Books Read / OMG So Many Good Ones!
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children, Ransom Riggs
- The Secret Garden, Frances, Hodgson Burnett
- All the Bright Places, Jennifer Niven (I’m still grieving this book.)
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, J.K. Rowling, John Tiffany, Jack Thorne
- Everything, Everything, Nicola Yoon
- Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda, Becky Albertalli
- Illuminae, Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman
- The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian, Sherman Alexi
- Six of Crows, Leigh Bardugo
- The Sun Is Also a Star, Nicola Yoon
- Caraval, Stephanie Garber
- Half Brother, Kenneth Oppel
- A Monster Calls, Patrick Ness
- Scythe, Neal Shusterman
- A Court of Thorns and Roses, Sarah J. Maas
- Bone Gap, Laura Ruby
- This Savage Song, Victoria Schwab
- Turtles All the Way Down, John Green
- Peter Pan, J.M Barrie
- It’s Kind of a Funny Story, Ned Vizzini
- Warcross, Marie Lu
- A Wrinkle in Time, Madeleine L’Engle
- Stalking Jack the Ripper, Kerri Maniscalco
- Fangirl, Rainbow Rowell
Double Book Club in June
Because we’re celebrating TWO years, I thought I’d read TWO books for the book club this month, that we’ll discuss on the 20th and the 21st!
Here they are:
A COURT OF FROST AND STARLIGHT
(Book Discussion on June 20th)
LEAH ON THE OFFBEAT
(Book Discussion on June 21st)
And now to thank you all lovely readers, I’m giving away an Amazon Gift Card of $15 so the winner can buy a book of his/her choice! (Or whatever they want on Amazon, but let’s be honest, what’s better than a book?)
The winner will be announced on June 21st, and here’s the best part: everybody who participates gets a free PDF copy of my book: Dean & Lily – Season One!
To participate, all you have to do is answer the following question!
Good luck, everyone!