Hello everybody! October is almost over which means 2 things:
- Candies and chocolate come to mama//Halloween
- NANOWRIMO OH MY GOD WILL I MAKE IT OUT ALIVE?
In-between panic attacks, I felt like doing a quick book tag on the theme of Halloween, and of course I found out there’s a LOT of tags on that theme out there, and I got a little overwhelmed at the idea of finding one, since most of them are quite long. So I just decided to make my own little Halloween Tag.
Here it is!
1. PUMPKIN: A feel-good book
I’m going with this little baby, for reasons I pretty much explained here.
2. TRICK: A book with an awesome plot twist
Shadow and Bone had me screaming because oh my god, I completely fell for it.
3. TREAT: A book/series you devoured
Again and again and again and again.
GHOST: A book that stayed with you long after you read it
Sometimes out of nowhere I think about Finch and Violet and my eyes tear up I’m not even kidding.
5. WITCH: Favorite book with wizards/witches
I’m such a cliché.
6. VAMPIRE: A book that kept you up all night
I literally couldn’t stop reading this book from page one to the last.
Can’t wait to see your answers!
Dean & Lily – Season 2 is out on November 6th.
Read the first episode right here!