**Audrey feels like doing a book tag.**
**Audrey only has twenty minutes to write a post.**
**Audrey also experiences huge travel craves.**
Here’s the result! This really short but fun book tag I hope you’ll like!
- Name three books that you loved that are set in another city (or strongly inspired by it if fantasy).
- Share three places in the world that you think would make an awesome setting for a book.
- Tag as many people as you want!
THREE BOOKS I LOVED
1. Six of Crows, by Leigh Bardugo
Amsterdam-inspired and bloody awesome!
2. The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue, Mackenzi Lee
A Grand Tour of 1700s-London and Paris and Venice and Barcelona and OMG CAN I PLEASE MELT INTO THESE PAGES.
3. All the Bright Places, Jennifer Niven
This book makes me want to visit all the weird little places in Indiana that Finch and Violet go to because FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINCH.
**Audrey dies in the unbearble wait of the movie release.**
THREE BOOKS I WISH
I wish to read a book set in one of these countries:
Let me know in the comments if you have some book recs that are set in one of these places!
- And you!
- Yes, you!
That’s it for me!
Let me know what you think of this tag in the comments, and what places you’d love for a book to be set in or inspired of!
Happy reading, everyone!
WAIT, DON’T GO, READ THIS