- Read 5 books, including one in Spanish??? (feeling smart)
- Edited my manuscript Devonna and sent it to my agent (feeling awesome, and nervous AF what is this new life of mine?)
- Edited half of my other manuscript I’m writing in French (because who needs a social life?
me. definitely me.)
- WENT ROCK-CLIMBING TWICE EVEN THOUGH I’M TERRIFIED OF IT AND THE OPPOSITE OF STRONG (feeling like a freaking ninja)
- Reached 1,000 followers on AWA (feeling proud)
- Put my flat on Airbnb to fund my next trip to Asia (feeling overwhelmed; I was not expecting that many reservations and requests in less than a week and this to become a second full-time job, but oh well, as I said, who needs a social life anyway?
ME. OH MY GOD ALL THE WAY ME.)
Top 3 Books Read:
- The Cost of Living, Deborah Levy
- Des Papillons pis des Fins du Mondes, Alexandra Larochelle
- What if it’s Us, Becky & Adam
View this post on Instagram
February Wrap-up! Books I read this month 🙂 Okay, so technically, I'm still halfway thru The Problem with Forever (almost done @smfrech !!) But the other book I actually finished this month (All the Crooked Saints), belongs to the library I'm afraid (#foreverpoor ) and technically, I didn't read A Discovery of Witches even tho I reaaaally want to tho the fifth book I did read this month was a comic book in Spanish and *cough* it was an ugly cover. So for aesthetical reasons, let us pretend these are the five books I read this month. Top 3: The Cost of Living, Des Papillons pis des Fins du Monde, and What if it's Us! What were ur favorite reads this month? #bookworm #prettybooks #februaryistooshort #reading #fictionisbetter
Goals for March
- Finish my manuscript in French
- Write 20K words (Devonna book two)
- Finish editing Dean & Lily – Season 3
- Keep my chill (LOL)
What goals did you guys achieve in Feb?
What are your goals for March?
Share in the comments so we can motivate ourselves and maybe have panic attacks together, YAY!
Hey! Why don’t you take two minutes to read 7 Lines from my WIP, RIGHT HERE