WHERE DID SUMMER GO THERE’S NO WAY IT’S SEPTEMBER.
I’m not ready for September.
That being said, I didn’t read as many books during the summer as I would’ve liked, but it was still a great summer, and I discovered a bunch of awesome bookish bloggers. So here they are. Let’s spread the love!
SEVEN FAVORITE BOOKS
- The Raven Boys + The Dream Thieves, Maggie Stiefvater
- Big Little Lies, Liane Moriarty
- Carry On, Rainbow Rowell
- November 9, Colleen Hoover
- Five Feet Apart, Rachael Lippincott
- Sisterhood Everlasting, Ann Bashares
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, J.K Rowling
- I need to finish the that series ASAP.
- THAT WAS FREAKIN’ AMAZING.
- Wayward Son is coming out this month, yay!
- CoHo wrote like a million books. How? Time? When?
- WHY HAVEN’T I SEEN THE MOVIE YET?
- Totally cried like a twelve year old in that one.
- What would I do without these? Honestly. What?
SEVEN FAVORITE BLOGS
- Kelly, at anotherbookinthewall
- Luna, at bookishluna
- Olivia, at purelyolivia
- Sara, at bibliophagistreviews
- Tiffany, at readbytiffany
- Jen, at jenacidebybibliophile
- Daria, at bookaholictherapy
You guys are awesome!
That’s it for me! How was your summer?
What were your favorite books?
Let me know in the comments!