What a month!
- read 9 books
- started two jobs (new level of poor achieved)
- DEVONNA hit the print format on Amazon
- I edited a WIP
- I was born (years ago, on the 2nd day of this hectic month)
- I got a new book idea (why, WHY, can’t you calm down, brain?)
- probably more stuff I’d remember if I weren’t so late doing this wrap-up (insert, shrugging emoji here)
NINE: King of Scars, Leigh Bardugo
I don’t know why it took me so long to finish this baby.
EIGHT: The Kiss Quotient, Helen Hoang
Steamy and fun!
SEVEN: La Scouine, Gabriel Marcoux-Chabot
A former teacher of mine!
SIX, FIVE, FOUR: Saga Volumes 6, 7 and 8
This series is SO GOOD.
TOP THREE BOOKS OF NOVEMBER
THREE: Sorcery of Thorns, Margaret Rogerson
THE BOOKS ARE ALIVE WITH THE SOUND OF MAGIIIIC.
TWO: Saga Volume 9
THIS CAN’T BE IT. I demand more.
ONE: The Art of Feeling, Laura Tims
Honestly SO very very good! I knew I had to read it since, like Devonna, it’s about a teenager with congenital insensitivity to pain (minus the paranormal elements), but it was SUCH a lovely surprise! Loved all of it!
How was your month of November?
What did you read?
Let’s chat in the comments! 🙂
Check out my new, weekly short posts:
Travel Memory Ramblings // One photo to inspire a short kinda poem