1. I signed my first contract with an publishing house!
The day I learned my book Devonna was going to get published was just unreal.
2. My first book got published!
IT ALL HAPPENED SO FAST! Devonna is out is the world!
3. I wrote another book in just a few weeks
I mean, it obviously needs a LOT of editing, which I’m still working on. But I wrote the whole thing so fast, and I’m really proud of that!
4. I got my first reviews on Goodreads
Can you believe my book is actually on GOODREADS like a REAL BOOK.
5. I continued writing poems and songs
Which I’m kinda really proud of.
That’s it for me!
How was your year in terms of writing?
What are you hoping to accomplish in 2020?
Let’s chat in the comments!