HELLO beautiful people. I have been extremely busy on top of trying to stay sane during this 10 283rd lockdown here in Québec, so I’m totally guilty of neglecting this blog. But I am here today with life updates, and hopefully things will settle down a bit and I’ll get to be a little more active here.
Anyway. Here’s what I’ve been up to:
- I opened a little shop on Etsy! I sell handmade book sleeves and bookmarks with eco-friendly fabrics for now, but I’m hoping to grow the inventory eventually, aka, once I move out of my tiny studio apartment and get to have a proper workroom!
- I finished editing Devonna’s sequel! I did the beta stage too, and now need to send it out for proofs then to my agent, so p.R.oG.r.E.s.S.
- I managed to build a semblance of a morning routine! My biggest achievement is to wake up before 9AM every morning! And yes, it deserves a place in this list because I STRUGGLED A LOT. Getting out of bed in the middle of a pandemic is a challenge and we all deserve medals, just saying.
- I am querying another manuscript atm! Ahhhh! Send all the good vibes and I’ll love you forever! It’s dystopia with a dash of fantasy, and I may be biased, but it’s freaking fantastic.
- Wow, I thought I’d have more to say since it’s been months, but that’s pretty much it?
- No travels, obviously.
- No social life, haha.
- Readingwise, well, I read a lot! Almost halfway through my goodreads challenge already! I read 26 books out of 60! Don’t really have a new favorite so far, though.
- But I think it’s because of my moods.
So that’s it for me! What have I missed? Feel free to let me know below!
Stay safe, everyone!