Last week, I had the chance to attend the 2017 IFOA in Toronto, because–big news–I won a prize in a writing contest! Continue reading “International Festival of Authors 2017”
The wonderful, wonderful Jasmine, from readingwithjax nominated me for the lovely Blogger Recognition Award. (Everybody, go check out her blog! You can thank me later!)
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
Continue reading “Blogger Recognition Award”
I’ve been nominated by the lovely Jasmine. (Check out her awesome blog, right now, right here.) It took me a while to find the time to do it, but here it finally is! Continue reading ““Keep it Fresh” Award”
I have been tagged by the wonderful Nerd in New York for the Sunshine Blogger Award, and I’m so excited to answer her questions! Thank you so much, Balie! And if you’ve never wandered to her blog check it out and make sure to follow her! Continue reading “The Sunshine Blogger Award”