- Read 5 books, including one in Spanish??? (feeling smart)
- Edited my manuscript Devonna and sent it to my agent (feeling awesome, and nervous AF what is this new life of mine?)
- Edited half of my other manuscript I’m writing in French (because who needs a social life?
me. definitely me.)
- WENT ROCK-CLIMBING TWICE EVEN THOUGH I’M TERRIFIED OF IT AND THE OPPOSITE OF STRONG (feeling like a freaking ninja)
- Reached 1,000 followers on AWA (feeling proud)
- Put my flat on Airbnb to fund my next trip to Asia (feeling overwhelmed; I was not expecting that many reservations and requests in less than a week and this to become a second full-time job, but oh well, as I said, who needs a social life anyway?
ME. OH MY GOD ALL THE WAY ME.)
Continue reading “February Wrap-Up”